Sunday 29 May 2016

Day 14

Just a fortnight tomorrow when I left home and I have packed so much in already. Today has been an at home day and I spent a fair bit of time this morning proof reading our ACC magazine, The Nomad.

I've also been trying to stitch together a panorama of the lovely views but it's a long time since I've used the software and I'm a bit rusty. I'll post some of the shots I took although they are not yet stitched.



The mountains on the skyline are where we drove yesterday!

Tomorrow I'm heading for the Sunshine Coast and having lunch with ACC friends who live in the area. I've been on tagalong tours with a lot of them including the North Island of New Zealand besides out west in Queensland.

It's been a lovely stay here with Ray and Helen and I'll miss Helen's cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment