Wednesday 20 July 2016

Day 66

Good value for $2




My scooter comes in very handy - today I used it to carry my toilet casssette to the dump point that is quite a long way on the other side of the park. Then I needed a couple of things from the Post Office/shop so used it again for that. They had small avocados for just $2 a bag





Another useful thing is my Hot Ossie BBQ - last night I used it to cook pork chops and scalloped potatoes.

I'm doing a lot of reading and relaxing here - my Kindle e-book reader is so good and saves carrying a lot of books around. The weather has been warmer so I'm wearing shorts and shirt - it's still 22C now at 10.00pm.

I was talking to Chris Rogers today and because it's $48 a night at the Big 4 at Alice Springs we may just stay there for just one week.




No comments:

Post a Comment