Tuesday 23 August 2016

Day 100

It certainly doesn't seem like 100 days ago when I left for this journey but then again when I think of all the things that have happened and all the things I've done during those days it does seem a long time.

Today was the Tonga $10 T-bone day again and a depleted number this week - just seven of us for lunch.
I thought you cooked with chillies!




Chris and I went shopping in Atherton after lunch and a chemist suggested I use Zo-Rub cream on the rash that has persisted ever since getting shingles 8 months ago - the itching is very annoying. This cream has chilies as an ingredient and the chemist emphasized that I must wash my hands after using it as the chilies burn! He said not to touch my eyes or mouth and suggested that it would not be a good idea to go to the toilet and touch anything down there before washing my hands.




He also suggested that I should get a doctors prescription for something else to help the rash, so I'll be at a Mareeba clinic first thing Thursday morning. Doctors in Atherton are in short supply and I couldn't get an appointment there this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment