Sunday 28 August 2016

Day 105

Busy morning - did the washing and put everything away after it had been in the dryer. Then made some chicken and tomato soup from the remains of the chook I had for lunch twice. It's now in the freezer in two bags together with three bags of the steak and kidney from yesterday.

I put the scooter on charge after I'd been to the shop for milk. I'll need it well charged for when I load it on its rack on Tuesday - it needs power to get up the ramp.

Chris has managed to book a trip with the mailman out of Coober Pedy so we'll leave The Alice a couple of days earlier than planned to have plenty of time to get there. I'll just have a lay day while Chris is having a long ride along the Oodnadatta Track delivering mail to outback stations.


No comments:

Post a Comment