Monday 1 August 2016

Day 78

Shopping was easy today because Brian and Linda took me with them to Atherton and the Super IGA. They are taking the oldest of their two dogs to the vet tomorrow so I'll get a lift with them to Atherton and visit the Telstra shop because it has become very hard to get a good connection between the cable and my modem to charge it.

I'll also get a gas bottle filled - I've only had one fill since leaving home and that's a huge change from last year when one 4kg cylinder only lasted about two weeks because of a bad and inaccessible leak.

We had coffee at the Coffee Club and, as is often the case, my flat white had about an inch of froth on top. I mentioned this to the waitress and she took it back and  fixed it! Sometimes it pays to complain but I often just put up with it as I don't like making a fuss.

I didn't need to use my new PIN for my CommSec debit card - it worked at the supermarket and the grog shop by just waving it.

An email today told me that my new blanket has been posted so it should be here soon.

There wasn't much else out of the ordinary today so I'll apply the KISS instruction and keep it short.


No comments:

Post a Comment