Monday 8 August 2016

Day 85

Apart from doing the washing and getting it dry after being too slow twice at the dryer and finally it was third time lucky, there's not too much to report today.

I did help Coral next door get my blog and Facebook page on her computer so that will probably mean at least one more page view.

It looks like there will be fourteen ACC members at the Tolga pub for lunch tomorrow - one or two are just friends who will be very welcome.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

My long expected blanket arrived today but it's still quite cool at night so the doona is staying on for now. The day itself has been spoilt by a cool wind and a bit of drizzle. I guess we are lucky though because Graeme and Lynne struck rain all day during their travels today.

No comments:

Post a Comment