Thursday 8 September 2016

Day 115

 




 







Just when I was thinking I didn't have much to do today, the computer pinged and there was an email with the Australian Caravan Club's Nomad  magazine all ready for me to proof read. That took a while and then I rang the editor and we corrected at the mistooks.




I made a largish chicken curry and took it to Jackie's van for dinner - they said it was yum. I'm out of wine so had to drink port - or should I say Tawny?

In the morning I rode my scooter around the park and was amazed how big it is - apparently there are close to 500 sites! It was featured in a new monthly digital RV magazine I downloaded today. The mag also featured a fantastic Sprinter conversion - Yemmy was worried when I told him about all its features.


No comments:

Post a Comment