Sunday 18 September 2016

Day 125

A leisurely run today under clear skies brought us to Coober Pedy in time for lunch. We are staying at the Big 4 Caravan Park that's a bit out of town but is a nice park plus the lure of pizzas make it irresistible

Not much to photograph today but tomorrow I'm booked on a plane trip over the area so there should be photo opportunities.

Chris needs to be at the hotel where the mailman starts his run by 8.30 so I'll take her there on my way to the airfield for my 9am flight.

The pizza people were working flat out but the pizza was well worth waiting for - I had the Yanni Special and it was chokka with good fillings. I saved two slices for lunch tomorrow.

For want of something better to photograph I took a shot of the wires and pipes behind the washing machines in the laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment